Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Bake spaghetti leftovers recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Bake spaghetti leftovers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bake spaghetti leftovers recipe. To cook bake spaghetti leftovers you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Bake spaghetti leftovers:
- Take 10 oz of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce, any flavor.
- Get 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 4 oz of cottage cheese large curd.
- Provide 1 oz of shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Bake spaghetti leftovers:
- Brown hamburger meat, drain and mix in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Boil noodles till done and drain..
- Spray casserole dish with pam and Put noodles in casserole dish..
- You can mix the cottage cheese in with the meat mixture or layer it on the noodles. I'm lazy and just mix with meat & sauce..
- Spread the meat mixture over the noodles and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes..
Arrange the shredded cheese on top of the sauce. I particularly like the way that baked pasta forms a chewy crust. In using up leftover noodles or spaghetti in a stir-fry, they are added at the last minute so that they don't begin to overcook and. Break the pasta in half and cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, drain and set aside. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Bake spaghetti leftovers turns your day joyful.