Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spicy spanish rice recipe. You can have mike's ez spicy spanish rice using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice:
- Prepare 3 Bags of Instant Success Rice [or you can make your own].
- Provide 1 Can of ROTELL Tomatoes With Green Chilies.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Salsa.
- Use of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Use of Tabasco Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice:
It's also a perfect addition to other. Spanish rice uses saffron, which gives it its lightly sweet flavor and bold yellow coloring. And Mexican rice uses cumin for an earthy and spicy aroma. Super excited to try this as I love mexican food and always go for the spicy rice when there's the option! I have a question though regarding your.
Recipe : Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice
Eating healthy is something all of us would love to perform, even though it might be trying. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the perfect food choices. Eating healthy is all about what you consume, making the choices very critical to your own results.
If cooking your own meal, it’s also advisable to confine solid fats like margarine, butter, shortening, and lard. These foods may bring flavor to your dishes, even although they can also greatly raise your cholesterol as well. Hence, you need to make an effort to add those foods and some foods which have been contain them.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice makes your day cheerful.