Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ jasmice rice swallow (tuwon shinkafa) recipe. You can cook baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ jasmice rice swallow (tuwon shinkafa) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa):
- Get of For the soup.
- Take of Mutton (Ram meat) or any meat of your choice.
- Get of Biscuit bones.
- Provide of Quarter cup of kuka (baobab leaves).
- You need Half of cup of palm oil.
- Use Half of cup of blended tomatoes, pepper, onion and tatasai.
- Take 1 of rap of Stuck fish.
- You need 2 of big size Dry fish.
- Get Half of cup cray dish.
- Provide of Quarter cup of blended crayfish.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Use Half of teaspoon of ginger.
- Use 1 of ball of okpehe (dawadawa/locust beans).
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the tuwon shinkafa.
- Take 2 cups of jasmine rice.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Provide 2 table spoon of vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa):
- Wash the meat, biscuit bones, stuck fish, dry fish and put in a pot, slice onions, ginger,garlic, seasoning cubes, salt and allow to cook for 30-35 minutes.
- In another pot add the palm onion and a little slice of onions and heat the oil, then add the blended tomatoes, pepper, tatasai and onions and fry for 5 minutes and add the meat stock and okpehe and bring to boil..
- Add the baobab to the boiling mixture and turning with a wooden spoon preferably to avoid lumps, add seasoning cubes and salt to taste allow to cook for five minutes and turn off the heat..
- Add 4 cups of water to a pot add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and bring to boil. Then add the washed Jasmine rice cook till very smooth then keep turning till very a thick constituency is achieve. Allow to cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Roll in a calabash/polythene and put in a serving plate.
- Serve with the soup.
Free Download and Streaming Tuwon Semo Da Miyar Kuka on your Mobile Phone or PC/Desktop. My husband best soup, my sweet heart said I should prepare bitter leaf soup for him which I did. Tuwon Garin Shinkafa also known as Rice Flour Swallow. Here in Nigeria, we have a lot of swallow recipes like Tuwon Shinkafa, Tuwon Dawa, Fufu, Eba, Pounded Yam etc Miyan Kuka Recipe (Baobab Soup) Tuwon shinkafa miyar kubewa Ɗanya da kifi from chizo Germany.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa) turns your day cheerful.