What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Agar Orange Jelly recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Agar Orange Jelly recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to agar orange jelly recipe. You can cook agar orange jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Agar Orange Jelly:
- Use 500 ml of Orange Juice.
- You need 1 sachet (8 g) of Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder’.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Grand Marnier *optional, ‘Grand Marnier’ is an orange-flavoured liquor.
- Provide 1 can (310 g) of Canned Mandarin Segments.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Agar Orange Jelly:
- Place Orange Juice, Sugar and Gelling Powder in a saucepan. Mix well, and bring to the boil, stirring well. Once it started boiling, remove from heat..
- Drain the canned Mandarin Segments to remove the syrup..
- Place the Mandarin Segments in glasses, jelly moulds or container. Pour the orange mixture over, and shake a little bit to remove any bubbles around the Mandarin Segments..
- When cool enough, cover with lids or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a few hours or until completely set..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Agar Orange Jelly turns your day joyful.