Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding recipe. You can have simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding:
- Prepare of Risotto.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 stick of celery.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 200 g of risotto rice.
- Prepare 1 glass of white wine.
- You need 750 ml of veg stock.
- Get 1 handful of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Zest and juice of a Lemon.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Get of Topping.
- Take 40 g of black pudding.
- Use 6 of large scallops.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding:
- Finely chop the onion, celery and garlic and fry in olive oil in a heavy based pan over a medium / low heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the rice and fry for another 2 minutes, until starting to turn translucent..
- Turn up the heat to high, add the wine and reduce until all the liquid has gone. Then turn the heat back down to medium / low..
- Gradually add the stock, stirring regularly, one ladle full at a time, for 20 minutes, until the rice is soft, with just a bite to it (you might not need all of the stock)..
- Once cooked, remove from the heat, add the lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon juice, a handful of Parmesan cheese and a small knob of butter. Mix everything and pop a lid on the pot..
- Meanwhile heat a tsp olive oil over a medium high heat abs fry the black pudding for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Then remove from the heat..
- Fry another tbsp olive oil over a medium high heat and add the scallops. Cool one side for 2-3 minutes (depending on size). Then flip and cook for another 90 seconds. Remove from the heat..
- Serve the scallops and black pudding on a bed of risotto..
A seasonal risotto is one of my favorite ways to celebrate spring. The sweetness of the scallops and freshness of the green peas are the perfect flavors Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Season with salt and stir in the parsley and chives. Divide between bowls and top with the scallops; sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest. For the Black Pudding: In a small frying pan, fry off the black pudding until it is crisp on either side.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Simple risotto base topped with scallops and black pudding turns your day cheerful.