Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Chapati recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chapati recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati recipe. To make chapati you need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Chapati:
- Get 100 gm of chakki ka atta.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Chapati:
- Makes soft dough with help of water. We don't add salt in our rotties otherwise you can add pinch of salt too..
- Make a medium soft dough and rub it gently with palm of your hand for few minutes..
- Keep your dough covered for few minutes before start making Roti..
- Before making roti divide your dough in equal size smooth balls..
- Spread a dry flour on your cooking counter and take one ball and press it from all sides..
- Now start rolling your dough keep the sides thin and equal..
- Spread your dough as per size you love to have I love thin and big size roti then normal..
- Put tawa on flame at highest when it becomes hot bring flame at medium high. Put your roti on tawa carefully..
- As soon bubble start forming turn your roti to other side..
- Cook completely from one side then turn to other keep pressing the corners with help of clean cloth. Keep in hot pot or cover with cloth to keep it soft and fresh for longer period of time..
Our Chapati Recipes section contains an assortment of popular chapatti recipes. Chapati is an authentic Indian dish and forms an integral part of standard Indian meal. Similar to the common pita, the Indian chapati is a bread made of whole wheat flour. It is usually served with a curry, but it is very versatile: it can be used just like regular toast, or as a side to many dishes. Chapati is an unleavened flatbread made with whole wheat flour, water, and salt.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chapati makes your day joyful.