Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Zesty meatless lasagna recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Zesty meatless lasagna recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zesty meatless lasagna recipe. You can cook zesty meatless lasagna using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Zesty meatless lasagna:
- Prepare of lasagna.
- Take 16 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 box of multi grain lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- Take 1 medium of tomato (diced).
- Provide 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 cup of portabella mushroom (diced).
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper (diced ).
- Provide 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- You need 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of small curd cottage cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 dash of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green pepper (diced).
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of green pepper, diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Zesty meatless lasagna:
- Boil lasagna noodles 10-15 mins and drain (according to package ).
- Sauté garlic with green peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato, red pepper, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and parsley in olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, egg and basil in separate bowl.
- Layer ingredients: spaghetti sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, sprinkle with parmesan, mozzarella, sautéed veggies, repeat three times and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Soft tofu yields wetter lasagna; use firm tofu for drier lasagna. I'll admit, a lot of my recipes are geared toward healthier eating in general, but not all of them. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. One of the things I absolutely love about this veggie lasgana recipe is that it is so easy to adapt to what we have in the house (or the season). Here are some suggestions for vegetables you can use: Directions.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Zesty meatless lasagna turns your day cheerful.