Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Grilled sugar ham recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Grilled sugar ham recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled sugar ham recipe. To cook grilled sugar ham you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Grilled sugar ham:
- Prepare 1 of large ham bone in (pre-cooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Use 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of rum.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take Cloves of to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Grilled sugar ham:
- Once ham is thawed squeeze out as much liquid as you can from the ham..
- Slice it in checker pattern all over.
- Put in two layers of tin foil folded like a bowl sprayed with Pam.
- Put on a charcoal grill 2 hrs basting it with orange juice and rum mixture..
- Make mixture of brown sugar, clove, ginger powder, honey and remains of the rum/orange juice mixture. Pour half of it over ham and let caramelize towards the end and then pour remaining mixture over to caramelize again..
I'm abnormally paranoid about wasting your time and. Baste with sauce on each side. Crockpot Ham is the best way to prepare your ham. I add brown sugar, pineapple Slow Cooker Ham with brown sugar, mustard, and pineapple. A classic recipe perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Grilled sugar ham makes your day joyful.