What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Beetroot & feta salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Beetroot & feta salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot & feta salad recipe. You can have beetroot & feta salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Beetroot & feta salad:
- Use 250 gm of Beetroot.
- Get of Baby spinach optional.
- Use 300 gm of Lettuce & iceberg.
- Get 100 gm of Small red onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 gm of Feta cheese.
- Use 100 gm of Walnuts lightly toasted.
- You need 2 of Orange.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Beetroot & feta salad:
- Boil the Beetroots for 15 minutes.
- Cool down peel and cubed the Beetroots.
- Now wash the lettuce leaves and iceberg and cut roughly.
- Now take the walnuts and toast for few minutes.
- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients and mix.
- Take feta cheese cut in cubes and sprinkle over salad.
- Add the seasoning, serve and Enjoy.
Beetroots are also called blood turnips. Like, share & subscribe to 'The Foodie' for more such videos. #Beetroot #TheFoodie. Enjoy beetroot recipes for salads, risottos or soups with a dollop of cooling soured cream. The sweet, earthy flavour of beetroot and gaudy colour also work well in cakes. A wide variety of beetroot options are available to you, such as.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Beetroot & feta salad turns your day joyful.