What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Easy Bake Lasagna recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Easy Bake Lasagna recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bake lasagna recipe. To make easy bake lasagna you need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Easy Bake Lasagna:
- Take 2 boxes of oven ready lasagna.
- You need 67 oz of jar Prego Italian sauce.
- Take 16 oz of container small curd cottage cheese.
- Get 15 oz of container low fat ricotta cheese.
- Get 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 16 oz of Bob Evans zesty hot pork sausage.
- Provide 8 oz of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Easy Bake Lasagna:
- Brown sausage in a pan until thoroughly cooked through. Break up the ground pieces as small as you can..
- Pour an amount of sauce into the sausage pan as indicated. Mix the sauce with the sausage in the pan well..
- Add dry spices, sugar, and salt to the jar, then fill it to the top with water and shake well..
- Set oven to bake at 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9×13 pan with cooking spray or thin olive oil coat. Lay the first layer of noodle as shown. Make sure noodles lay flat by removing one of the edges at overlap if necessary. Stacking the ridges of noodles on top of each other may make it difficult to fit all the ingredients..
- Spread half of the sausage and added sauce, then spread a light amount of sauce. Each layer should have a little more than the previous. Use a spoon to direct the poor and deflect splashing. Make sure the sauce covers all the way to the edges..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction..
- Spread about half of the ricotta cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer using the described technique..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread about half of the cottage cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread the other half of the sausage and sauce mix. Then spread a decent amount of sauce..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Then spread a generous amount of sauce. At this point nearly all the sauce should be used. Any remaining sauce can be used for dipping or otherwise..
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour..
- Using a toothpick, check the doneness of the noodles in the center of the pan. If it goes in hard place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, then check again..
- Remove the foil and set aside. Add approximately 8 to 12 oz of mozzarellah cheese on top, then place back into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove then let stand for a few minutes to cool..
Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed. Freeze option: Sprinkle casserole with remaining mozzarella cheese. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. How to Bake Frozen Lasagna: It's so easy! Simply unwrap the lasagna completely and cover with a slice of foil.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Easy Bake Lasagna makes your day joyful.