Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Strawberry Bakewell Tart recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Strawberry Bakewell Tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry bakewell tart recipe. You can have strawberry bakewell tart using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Use 1 of ready made roll of shortcrust pastry.
- Get 140 g of strawberry jam, plus 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Provide 3 of eggs, room temperature.
- You need 125 g of softened unsalted butter or room temperature.
- You need of Butter for greasing.
- You need 3/4 cups of golden caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grounded almonds.
- Provide 125 g of fresh strawberries or enough to cover top, sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of flaked almonds.
- Take of Powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Remove the shortcrust pastry from the fridge at least 10 minutes before cooking..
- Grease with butter a 20-22cm round tray with removable base. Preheat oven to 180c..
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the pan and then cut and mold using your fingers as needed to fill in any missing pastry inside..
- In a bowl using a whisk or electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla essence and sugar together until its light and creamy. Add the eggs one by one beating lightly after each addition. Fold in the ground almonds, flour and if using the flaked almonds (I chose to omit mine as hubby doesn't like them)..
- Spread the jam over the pastry. Then spoon the almond mixture on top of the jam and level the mixture using a spatula. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Lastly place the tablespoon of jam and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring. Then brush it all over the tart..
- Add the sliced strawberries over the top of the tart, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Strawberry Bakewell Tart turns your day cheerful.