What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe recipe. You can have pineapple upside down cake recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- Provide of Cake Batter.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use of Fruit Base.
- Prepare 4 of large pineapple rings, or as needed.
- Prepare 11 of maraschino cherries, or as needed.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salt. Cook until everything is melted and a caramel like sauce forms..
- Pour the mixture into a greased round baking pan. Next, place the pineapple rings all over the bottom of the pan to form a layer and then place cherries in the center of the pineapple rings and in other empty spaces. Cut some rings if necessary..
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients except the sugar and whisk to combine..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly until everything is well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine, making sure there are no lumps..
- The fruit base should have set by now so the fruits don't shift when adding in the cake batter..
- Carefully pour the cake batter over the fruit base..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 40 minutes. Check on the cake after 30 minutes as every oven is different..
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. After, loosen the sides of the cake and turn the cake over onto a cake board or plate and leave it like that for 10 minutes..
- After, take of the cake pan and the cake is ready to be served. It lasts only about 2 days in the refrigerator because of the fruits. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe turns your day joyful.