Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for best Meethey Chawal (Cheeni/Sugar Rice) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Meethey Chawal (Cheeni/Sugar Rice) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meethey chawal (cheeni/sugar rice) recipe. To make meethey chawal (cheeni/sugar rice) you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Meethey Chawal (Cheeni/Sugar Rice):
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked rice.
- Prepare As required of Nuts for garnishing.
- Use As required of Raisins for garnishing.
- Use 2-3 of Green Cardamom pods.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of Red color.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Meethey Chawal (Cheeni/Sugar Rice):
- In a pan, Add water and sugar and boil them until sugar melts and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a pan, Add fennel seeds, Black pepper and green cardamom. Mix well and add soaked rice..
- Now add sugar syrup, Add little red color, dry fruit and water and close the lid and cook for 1 -2 whistles..
- Meethey chawal is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped nuts and raisins..
- Serve hot..
- Yum yum..
This aromatic sweet saffron flavored rice is royal dessert made on special occasions and festivals. Every time I watch a rerun of Sooryavansham on TV (laugh if you will, I enjoy that film quite a bit) I am struck by the scene in which Radha covers up for the lack of supplies in her kitchen by preparing. Sweet Rice Recipe: Zarda Pulao or Meethe Chawal is a fragrant sweet rice dish made Because it is made from sugar in rice, zarda pulao is also known as meethe chawal In Punjab, variations of this meethe chawal recipe are traditionally served during Basant. Meethe Chawal Recipe is a sweet preparation of rice often served as dessert. There is a warmth of whole spice combined with rice Serve Meethe Chawal (Zarda Pulao) warm, garnished with sliced pistachio and almonds for a festive dessert or a dessert for a party.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Meethey Chawal (Cheeni/Sugar Rice) makes your day cheerful.