What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for best Syrniki baked in the oven recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Syrniki baked in the oven recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to syrniki baked in the oven recipe. To cook syrniki baked in the oven you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Syrniki baked in the oven:
- You need 350-400 g of curd cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar (or honey, or stevia, or another sweetener and sugar substitute).
- Take 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Provide to taste of Vanilla sugar.
- Provide 1 of banana mashed mashed with fork.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Syrniki baked in the oven:
- Preheat oven to 180 С.
- Whisk egg and sugar until white and smooth. Add vanilla sugar, curd cheese, flour and mix well. Add raisins and mashed banana. Thoroughly mix everything with a spoon. Let it to rest for 10-15 minutes at the room temperature..
- After the rest mix again and put into small silicone muffin cups (each one fill full). Place cups with batter on the oven tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden..
- Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire..
Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam. Recipe with tips and pictures, source: Russian Syrniki Recipe Russian Cheese Pancakes – Baked Syrniki. Another novel way to use cheese for breakfast — yes please! These rustic cheese pancakes are called Syrniki (seer-nee-kee) in Russia and Ukraine. Place a heaping tablespoon or flat ice cream scoop of the cheese mixture into the flour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Syrniki baked in the oven turns your day cheerful.