Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for best Feta in the oven recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Feta in the oven recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to feta in the oven recipe. You can cook feta in the oven using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Feta in the oven:
- You need of Feta.
- Take of Tomato.
- Provide of Red onion.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Take of Garlic.
- Use of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Feta in the oven:
- Drizzle olive oil in a small oven dish layer with sliced tomatoes and lightly salt..
- Cut the red onion into slices, place on top of the tomatoes and season with turmeric and garlic powder..
- Drizzle healthily with olive oil and Place the block of feta on top..
- Lightly cover with paprika, drizzle more olive oil and a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Place in the oven on middle shelf and cook for 30 mins on 160 degrees..
Select a small oven-to-table earthenware dish or a small ovenproof sauté pan lined with aluminum foil to help transfer the cheese to a plate after roasting. Place the feta in the dish and cover with the olive oil. To make this feta dip, simply combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. It only takes a few minutes — so easy! If you'd like a thinner dip, feel free to add in a splash of water.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Feta in the oven makes your day joyful.