Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Traditional Banana Bread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Traditional Banana Bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional banana bread recipe. To make traditional banana bread you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Traditional Banana Bread:
- Get 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- Take 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Traditional Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour. Add chocolate drops..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve..
Is your recipe similar to this one? Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. This healthy banana bread recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the best rich banana-y flavors. However, if you are looking for a similar traditional banana bread recipe that is baked in an oven (non-bread machine recipe), please try our Quick & Easy Banana Bread Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Traditional Banana Bread turns your day joyful.