Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Bbq pulled pork recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bbq pulled pork recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq pulled pork recipe. To make bbq pulled pork you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Bbq pulled pork:
- Use 1 of large pork but or picnic roast with bone in.
- Provide 1 can of chipotle chiles en adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Bbq pulled pork:
- In crock pot or dutch oven place ur choice cut of pork in the middle.
- In a blender blend together all other ingredients.
- Pour blended liquid over pork and cover..
- In the oven cook at 325 for about 1.5 to 2 hrs.. In crock pot cook on high for about 4 to 6 hrs..
- Pull bones out and shred the meat up for sandwiches.. Enjoy with cole slaw, baked beans and cornbread for a delicious meal..
Home/Pork/BBQ Pulled Pork – The Best Mistake I Ever Made. Something wonderfully bad happened a few weeks ago concerning some bbq pulled pork I was smoking and I just have to share. The only thing I wasn't sure of was the statement Return pork to We are glad you are enjoying our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork; Diane. Our slow-cooker pulled pork is bomb, and we love that we can just dump Tacos with pineapple slaw, pulled-pork crescent rings, and BBQ shepherd's pie are just a few of our amazing pulled-pork. These BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a crowd pleasing that is made with a slow cooker so the active preparation time is just minutes!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bbq pulled pork makes your day cheerful.