Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic lime chicken fajitas recipe. You can have garlic lime chicken fajitas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas:
- You need 3/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Minced Onion.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Oregano Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cilantro Leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips.
- Get 1 medium of Green or Red Bell pepper.
- Get 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 8 of Flour Tortillas (8-inch).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas:
- Mix juices, oil, all of the spices and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in a large bowl or resealable bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well. (Refrigerate for 30 minutes for extra flavor).
- Cook and stir the chicken in a large skillet on medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and the reserved marinade; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until heated through..
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto warmed tortillas. Serve alone or with desired toppings..
- Serves 4 (or 8).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas makes your day joyful.