Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Butter pan cheese curd paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Butter pan cheese curd paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter pan cheese curd paratha recipe. You can cook butter pan cheese curd paratha using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Butter pan cheese curd paratha:
- Provide 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of semolina.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black carom seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of curd homemade.
- You need for of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 of paneer grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Butter pan cheese curd paratha:
- Make a dough with curd if needed then use little bit water,grate all ingredients for stuffing..
- Mix all,now ready to make paratha..
- Flatten the ball into a thin sheet,grease butter then fill stuffing..
- Fold the paratha in square shape..
- Take butter in hot pan and roast the paratha both side till crispy..
- Make gold brown and transfer into a dish plate..
- Breakfast is ready,enjoy with curd and mango pickles..
It is a typical cheese from the northeastern. The butter cheese is made without adding rennet, since the dough is obtained by acid denaturation, cooked in the fired pan together with the skim whey. TO MAKE THE CHEESE PARATHAS: Once the dough has rested, knead again for a couple of minutes and then divide into large golf sized balls. Heat a large tava/griddle pan/cast iron pan on medium high. When it starts to get small bubbles turn around & add a small tsp of oil around the paratha.when the brown spots appear take it out & keep it in an in a covered box. * Serve hot or warm with curd or pickles.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Butter pan cheese curd paratha makes your day cheerful.