Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Rice olives and carrots recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Rice olives and carrots recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice olives and carrots recipe. To make rice olives and carrots you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Rice olives and carrots:
- Prepare 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil cured olives.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 7 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Rice olives and carrots:
- Heat oil, margarine, turmeric, and salt in a pot. Add rice stir coating well add parsley..
- Add your water stir well. Add your carrots..
- Take the pitts out of the olives, and coarsely chop. Add the olives to the rice cover and cook till the water craters form. Stir once when craters reappear cover and turn off heat..
- Keep covered for 20 minutes undisturbed. When done serve hope you enjoy..
Add beef stock, parsley, thyme, peas and sauteed carrots; stir to combine. Add water and broth; heat to boiling. A veggie trilogy of green beans, carrots and onions is mixed into long-grain rice pilaf for a wonderfully traditional side dish with it all. This rice with tomatoes recipe is one of my favorite versions of the vegetable rice. I like anything with tomatoes, tomatoes are my one food addiction.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Rice olives and carrots turns your day cheerful.