Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Pulled Pork BBQ recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pulled Pork BBQ recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork bbq recipe. You can have pulled pork bbq using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Use 3-4 lb of pork picnic shoulder or butt.
- You need 1 can of Root Beer.
- Get 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 2 Tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes.
- Take of Worcestershire & hot sauce (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Cut the skin & fat off the meat, as best as you can..
- Rub salt, pepper & garlic powder all over meat..
- Pour can of Root Beer in a crock pot. Put meat in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Spoon out meat with a slotted spoon and shred in a large bowl..
- Pour vinegar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire (2 tbl spoons), hot sauce (1/4 cup), and red pepper flakes into crock pot & whisk together with the root beer.
- Put shredded meat back into crock pot & cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours..
- When finished scoop meat out of crock pot with a slotted spoon & serve with bbq sauce or the sauce that is in the bottom of the pot!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pulled Pork BBQ turns your day joyful.