Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "melt in your mouth" pulled pork roast recipe. You can have "melt in your mouth" pulled pork roast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast:
- Get 2 lb of boneless pork roast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Use 2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dark or light brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast:
- Coat pork roast with yellow mustard and then all over with your BBQ seasoning. (You can do this the night before if you'd like) (shown is what I used but any BBQ seasoning of your choice will do).
- Add water to crockpot and then pork roast. Cook on high for 4-5 hrs. Mine was literally falling apart in 4 hrs. Shred well with two forks..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix in well. Turn crock pot to low and cook another hour. Serve with crusty rolls(our favorite way) or serve over buttered rice..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast makes your day cheerful.