Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse cake recipe. To cook chocolate mousse cake you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- You need of Chocolate Cake :.
- You need 2 cups of sifted plain flour.
- Get 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of bicarb.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 cup of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of springform pans.
- You need of Baking paper.
- Get of Mousse:.
- Use 500 ml of fresh cream(whipping).
- Prepare 125 ml of hot water.
- Get 4 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- Get 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Use 200 g of baking chocolate.
- Get of Ganache:.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 150 g of baking chocolate pieces.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180 °c. Sift the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, bicarb, salt, cocoa powder – together. Beat the eggs with vanilla, add oil, milk and add to the dry ingredients. Pour the hot coffee next and mix till smooth..
- Pour into 2 round springform greased or lined pans and bake for 20/25 mins. Lightly press down the top of the 1 cake layer to flatten and even it out. Let the cakes cool. * use both layers to make a double-layered mousse cake or decorate the other layer as desired. In this recipe, I used 1 layer..
- Add the cream and sugar in a mixer for the mousse.Whip together till it forms stiff peaks.In a separate bowl mix the cocoa with hot water.Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add it to the cocoa mixture and mix till smooth.Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture till combined..
- Take 1 cake layer out of the tin. Spread half of the mousse at the bottom of the springform pan. Add the cake layer, spread the rest of the mousse on top and even it out. Cover the pan with cling wrap and freeze overnight or for 2hrs..
- Prepare the ganache. Melt the butter, add the milk and chocolate. Stir till choc melts and leave to cool and thicken slightly..
- Pour the cooled chocolate ganache over the mousse and let it set in the fridge. Loosen the tin on the sides of the cake tin and place the cake on a flat tray. Decorate as desired *Alternatively loosen the cake tin, pour the ganache over to allow dripping and let it set in the fridge. Serve chilled.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Mousse Cake turns your day joyful.