Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing KALE, CHORIZO AND BUTTER BEAN STEW recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent KALE, CHORIZO AND BUTTER BEAN STEW recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale, chorizo and butter bean stew recipe. To make kale, chorizo and butter bean stew you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly KALE, CHORIZO AND BUTTER BEAN STEW:
- Provide 200 grams of Chorizo, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Celery, diced.
- Use 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of spring of Rosemary, leaves only, chopped.
- Get 600 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Use 200 grams of Curly Leaf Kale.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving KALE, CHORIZO AND BUTTER BEAN STEW:
- Heat a large nonstick pan and add the chorizo. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove to a plate..
- Add, to the oil left from the chorizo, the onion, celery and carrot and cook gently, covered, for 10 minutes; stir occasionally. Stir in the rosemary and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and the stock. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the drained butter beans and chorizo. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the kale, cover, and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with crusty bread..
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until. Scoop out the chorizo then add the onion and pepper, and cook until softened and coloured a little. Slice the chorizo and tip into a large saucepan over a medium heat. Swirl through the pesto, season lightly and ladle into four bowls. Soak the butter beans in a bowl of water overnight.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your KALE, CHORIZO AND BUTTER BEAN STEW makes your day cheerful.