Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers! recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers! recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef burger!!! for meat lovers! recipe. You can cook beef burger!!! for meat lovers! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers!:
- Take 500 g of lean beef mince.
- Get of Wild garlic.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Chilli powder (fresh chilli is better I just didn’t have any).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of Rosemary.
- You need of Coriander.
- Prepare of Favourite condiment.
- Provide of Pickled gherkin.
- You need of Gem lettuce.
- Take of Tomato.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers!:
- Set up all your ingredients, then remove the mince tenderise and compress it all together..
- Then season to your liking and mix into a ball until all the seasoning and flavours are evenly distributed throughout the mince. Once that is done half the mince and form into two separate patty’s. Lightly drizzle with EV olive oil and then put them into the fridge over night..
- Prepare your tomatoes, gem lettuce and pickled gherkins, then put the patty into a hot pan with a drop of olive oil. Make sure the party has been brought up to room temperature before cooking. Add a stig of rosemary to the pan and some salted butter. Once the burger has colour in one side, flip it over and start to base the patty with the butter and rosemary..
- When cooked to your liking take the patty off the heat and place on the chopping board to rest. Put the bun in the pan to soak up any lost flavour and then remove and place in a hot oven for 1/2 mins to toast. Then simply add your preferred condiment and lay the lettuce and tomatoes on top, then and the burger and finish with the pickled gherkins. Stuff your face and enjoy! 👌👌.
It is a simple recipes and one that you absolutely have to try! That favorite pizza was the delicious inspiration for this burger recipe. Meat Lover's Cheesy Stuffed Pizza Burger is fully loaded with beef. When buying beef for burgers, there's just one basic rule of thumb: Go for ground beef with a high fat content. The hallmark of a good burger is one that is nice and juicy when you bite into Since burgers are really all about the beef, stay away from extra-lean ground beef, which will cook up dry and tough.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers! turns your day joyful.