Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Chicken with asparagus & Feta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chicken with asparagus & Feta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with asparagus & feta recipe. To cook chicken with asparagus & feta you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Chicken with asparagus & Feta:
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of Stem fresh ginger grated.
- Get 250 g of Asparagus stems.
- Get 3 handfuls of Curly Kale.
- You need 200 g of Feta Cheese.
- Get of Lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chicken with asparagus & Feta:
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and add chopped garlic. After a few minutes add the grated ginger stirring.
- While garlic & ginger are cooking chop the asparagus into short lengths; add to the pan and stir.
- Dice the chicken breasts and add to the pan stirring until the chicken is fully browned and coated.
- Add the Curly Kale and cover with the pan lid. Allow the Kale to wilt while stirring occasionally.
- Cut the Feta Cheese into small cubes and when the Curly Kale is fully Wilted add to the pan..
- As the cheese starts to melt add a good splash of lemon juice. Stir and cover and simmer, for a few minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and serve.
Asparagus and Lemons: Add the chopped asparagus to the pan. Place a chicken breast between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Tips for the chicken and asparagus recipe. This one-pan garlic butter chicken bites and asparagus recipe is full of rich, buttery herb flavors with both chicken and asparagus all cooked in one skillet for quick, easy prep and cleanup. This healthy chicken recipe for dinner is low in carbs, gluten-free, and compatible with the Keto diet.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken with asparagus & Feta makes your day joyful.