Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Mee Siam recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mee Siam recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mee siam recipe. You can have mee siam using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Mee Siam:
- Take 300 g of rice vermicelli (meehoon) – soak in water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Prepare 300 g of prawns – peel and devein.
- Provide 1 cup of beansprouts (peel both ends to get a crunchier bite texture).
- Prepare 1 cup of chives, cut into 3cm length.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dried shrimps, wash and chopped coarsely.
- Use 2 pcs of firm tofu, slices (optional – I am not a big fan of tofu).
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves, shredded finely.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- Use of Calamsansi cut in halves to serve at the side (optional).
- You need of Ingredients to be pounded or blended together:.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 of shallots.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of chopped ginger flower (Bunga Kantan).
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass chopped finely.
- Use 3 of bird eye chilies (if you like it spicy).
- Get of Seasonsings:.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken stock granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 2 cups of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Mee Siam:
- Prepare all the ingredients!.
- Heat oil in the wok. Lightly fry the dried shrimps and tofu but separately. Dish out and put aside..
- Stir fry the pounded ingredients and kaffir lime leaves until aromatic. Add prawns and fry until they are half-cooked. Dish out only the prawns and put aside..
- Add in seasonings and bring to boil. Then add meehoon and stir-fry..
- Mix in dried shrimps, tofu, prawns, chives and beansprouts. Mix them well for 3 minutes or until everything are cooked..
- Serve with cut lime at the side to drizzle if preferred..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mee Siam makes your day cheerful.