Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup recipe. You can cook mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup:
- Prepare 2 cup of plain atta (wheat flour).
- Get 1 cup of Mawa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Get 2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Almonds finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cashew nuts finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take As needed of Ghee for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup:
- Finely chop 2 tbsp chopped cashews, 2 tbsp almonds..
- Take 2 cups (250 grams) of refined flour in a mixing bowl. Add 30 grams of melted ghee into it and mix well. Add lukewarm water in small portions and make tight dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes to set..
- To prepare the stuffing, Take mawa. Crumble it and add it to the pan. Turn on the flame and roast the mawa on medium flame until there is slight change in the colour. Once it is fragrant and it changes colour, Turn off the flame and transfer the mawa to a big bowl. Let the mawa cool down a little..
- Now prepare sugar syrup. Take sugar in a pan and add water to it. Turn on the flame and cook the sugar dissolves completely. When sugar syrup thick then turn off the flame..
- Now add sugar and dry fruits to the mawa for the stuffing.and mix all ingredients well..
- Now to roll out and stuff the gujiyas. Take a little ball from dough and make gujiya..Take the rolled poori on your hand, place 2 tsp stuffing over it.Keep the stuffing in the center. Then apply some water on the edges of the poori. Fold the gujiya into half and stick the edges together.
- To make the folds make a pattern all around the gujiya with pinch and twist method. Similarly prepare remaining gujiyas as well and place them over a cloth and cover so that they don’t dry. Folding the gujiyas are done with..
- To fry the gujiyas, heat sufficient ghee in a wok. Keep the flame medium-low. Once the ghee is hot, Drop some dough lump into the ghee to check. If it is sufficiently hot then fry the gujiyas. Fry the gujiya on low flame until they get golden brown in colour..
- Gujiyas have turned golden brown in colour take the gujiyas over a ladle and hold it on the edges of wok so that extra ghee drains back into the wok. Then keep the gujiyas over a plate..
- Drop these fried gujiyas in the sugar syrup. Keep the gujiyas drenched on syrup for 3 to 4 minutes. Take out the gujiyas from syrup and arrange the gujiyas over a plate and garnish them..
Gujiya Recipe, Learn how to make Gujiya (absolutely Deep fried in ghee and dipped in a sugary syrup, this Indian dessert is commonly made during the festival of Holi. Make sugar syrup by cooking water and. Gujihya dipped in Sugar Syrup – Sugar Coated Gujiya Recipe. Indian Sweet Gujia Recipe, Gujjia With Mava, Sweet Gujjia Recipe by Vahchef. Chasni wali gujiya holi special recipe
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mava gujiya dipped in sugar syrup turns your day joyful.