What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red currant pan bread/ johannisbeeren blechkuchen recipe. You can have red currant pan bread/ johannisbeeren blechkuchen using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen:
- Provide of Bread :.
- Get 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 75 ml of warm milk.
- Get 50 gr of sugar.
- You need 2 gr of salt.
- You need 20 gr of fresh yeast/ 5 gr dry yeast.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 40 gr of butter.
- You need 200 gr of red currants.
- You need 500 ml of vanilla custards/puddings.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen:
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in luke warm milk..
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar and salt..
- Slowly mix it with low speed mixer. Add the milk mixture..
- Add the eggs. Let it knead slowly for 5 minutes. Add the butter..
- Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth for another 5- 10 minutes with medium speed..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl. Let it rest for 1 hour until it is double in volume..
- While waiting the dough double, prepare the vanilla custard. Please refer to my homemade vanilla custard or you may prepare it with the ready custard powder..
- Cool down the custard and prepare the red currants (washing and pulling off).
- Prepare the baking tray, grease with margarine. Roll the dough and place it on the baking tray..
- Let it proof for 30-45 minutes on baking tray. Pre heat oven on 160°C..
- Mix the vanilla custard and red currants. Spread them evenly on top of bread dough..
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes until the bread is golden colour..
- Remove it out and serve it warm or cool it down..
Dry them on a piece of kitchen paper tissue. Cook the pasta according to package directions al dente. Weitere Ideen zu Kuchen, Lecker, Rezepte. Am liebsten mag ich sie mit roten Johannisbeeren; das sieht optisch gut aus und vom Geschmack her passt die leichte Säure sehr gut zur milden Cremigkeit der weißen Schokolade. Mit den letzten roten Johannisbeeren des Jahres habe ich damit am vergangenen Wochenende eine Fuhre white chocolate and red currant blondies gebacken.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Red currant pan bread/ Johannisbeeren blechkuchen makes your day joyful.