Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Seekh kebab recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Seekh kebab recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seekh kebab recipe. To cook seekh kebab you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Seekh kebab:
- Use 200 gram of minced meat.
- Get 4-7 of Garlic grated.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely diced.
- Use 1-2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fresh mint.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of coriander seeds crushed and roasted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of Cumin seeds crushed and roasted.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Seekh kebab:
- Mix and blend all the ingredients in a blender for fine smooth mixture or finely cut all the ingredients and knead really well till all mixed by hand.
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour.
- Take about a handful (55 gm) meat and shape it on a seekh then slowly take it out. Repeat to all meat.
- Add a few tbsp oil to a pan and fry all sides on medium-high for about 6-8 mins.
- You can also freeze the kebabs to use instantly next time.
- To do so just fry the kebab for about 2-3 mins and freeze.
Juicy Seekh kabab recipe with chicken at home on stove or oven along with photos. Best recipe with seekh kabab spice mix for authentic Pakistani flavor. Seekh kabab ko fry, grill aur bake kia ja sakta hai. How to make Seekh Kabab: Wash lamb and put it in a strainer. When cooked, gently remove the kababs from the skewers with the help of a napkin.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seekh kebab makes your day cheerful.