Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. To make chicken and veg javanese curry you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Get 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Take 100 gr of green peas.
- Use 2 of lemongrass.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get of Grounded spices:.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 5 of red long chili.
- Use 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 3 cm of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 3 of candle nuts.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry makes your day cheerful.