Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe. You can have eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour):
- Prepare 1+3/4 cups of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of flavorless oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Take 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour):
- Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil until smooth..
- Add 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the sugar and oil mixture and beat well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder) and add to the liquid mixture through a sieve. Slowly fold until no dry patches are visible..
- Add 2 cups of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup walnuts to this mixture. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45mins at 350F. Once done, let the cake cool down..
- To prepare the frosting, add 1/4 cup softened butter, remaining 3/4 cups sugar and 4 oz cream cheese to a bowl. Beat well to form a smooth frosting. Layer the top of the cooled cake with the frosting. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon if you like..
So I tried this Whole wheat Carrot Cake Recipe where in I replaced eggs with baking powder and baking soda as eggs are not allowed at my place. Just got to try this cake timely before the winters end and the. • Eggless carrot cake is probably the most requested recipe ever since I started the eggless recipe challenge. Some of my favorite carrot desserts from the blog are carrot cake donuts and carrot-coconut cake. I've also shared the best whole-wheat carrot cake recipe in my debut. Eggless Carrot Cake Recipe – Ingredients.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) turns your day joyful.