Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jelly and bbq sauce meatballs recipe. To make jelly and bbq sauce meatballs you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs:
- Take 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Take 2 tsp of saracha.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- Get 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take of Sauce——-.
- Use 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs:
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
If your family traditionally makes meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce, you can absolutely do that! If you want to mix it up, other readers use just the BBQ sauce or swap out the. It's Convenient & Easy to Make These Meatballs! Frozen pre-prepared meatballs – SHOCKER I KNOW! They are so incredibly delicious and the EASIEST party. bbq meatballs.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs makes your day joyful.