What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Greek Feta Fries recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Greek Feta Fries recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek feta fries recipe. To cook greek feta fries you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Greek Feta Fries:
- Prepare 5 of Golden Potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic, powered.
- Provide 1 tsp of Greek Oregano, dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of Thyme, dried.
- Get 1/2 cup of Feta cheese, crumbled.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon, juice.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Greek Feta Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450 ° Leaving skins on, clean and cut potatoes into desired frie shape (strips, wedges or circles) place the cut potatoes into a bowl of water as you slice | Soak for 1-2 hours then remove fries from water and dry very well | Layout fries on sheet tray and damp with paper towels..
- Place potatoes fries in a large mixing bowl | Coat with Extra virgin olive oil | Add greek oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper into bowl | Combine and Toss until fries are well coated with oil and seasonings.
- Lay evenly on baking sheet lined with foil | Don't over crowd use 2 pans if you have to for even cooking time | Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes | Remove from oven and flip fries over | Place back in oven and bake for additional 10 – 20 minutes until you see the color/texture you like..
- Remove and place on dish | Season with Salt & Pepper | Sprinkle with feta and chopped parsley | Squeeze lemon juice to taste | Serve immediately..
- Bon Appétit :).
- Optional Skip Step #1 and buy your favorite Frozen fries.
This recipe is a keeper and sure to be one of your favourites! These zucchini patties are one of the top Greek appetizers served in the summer, along with fried Those feta zucchini fritters are very common in family gatherings and backyard parties and are also. Baked Feta Greek Fries are seriously the perfect lighter equivalent to cheese fries, the Greek equivalent to poutine you could even say! Crispy baked fries, Greek-marinated chicken, veggies. Greek Zucchini Fritters w/ Feta, called 'Kolokithokeftedes' are a perfect pairing of fresh, summer There are so many zucchini fritters recipes out there but I am totally obsessed with Greek Zucchini.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Greek Feta Fries turns your day cheerful.