Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for best Pork Paprika & Pepper recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pork Paprika & Pepper recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork paprika & pepper recipe. You can have pork paprika & pepper using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Pork Paprika & Pepper:
- Get 500 g of pork escalope (cut into cubes) / 17½ oz..
- Use 300 g of white onion (sliced) / 10 oz..
- Prepare 350 g of red peppers (sliced) / 12 oz..
- Take 125 ml of vegetable stock ) /4¼ fl. oz..
- Use 200 ml of crème fraîche (low fat) / 6¾ fl. oz..
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of parsley dried chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch cornflour /.
- Use of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Pork Paprika & Pepper:
- Spray a fry pan with Spray2Cook and put on high to medium heat. Add the pork and turn regularly until browned all over. Whilst the pork is browning microwave the onion and pepper for 5 minutes. Add to the pork once it is browned..
- Sprinkle over the garlic powder and paprika and add the purée and stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 3 minutes. Stir through the crème fraîche and blend the cornstarch with a little water (adding slowly) and then add the blended cornstarch to the pan as it just starts to bubble. Allow it boil before turning down to a simmer for 2 minutes or until the pork has softened and scatter with the parsley. Serve on warmed with accompaniments (see below).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pork Paprika & Pepper turns your day joyful.