What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Green Mutton Curry With Lacha Paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Green Mutton Curry With Lacha Paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green mutton curry with lacha paratha recipe. You can have green mutton curry with lacha paratha using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Green Mutton Curry With Lacha Paratha:
- Use 1/2 kg of mutton.
- Use 1 of onion- chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take of juice of a 1/2 lime.
- Prepare of for Masala.
- Use 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- You need 4-5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of long red chillis.
- You need 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Provide 6 of flakes garlic.
- Prepare 8-10 of peppercorns.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bit cinnamon (dalchini).
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- Get 1/2 tsp of khus khus/cashewnut powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Green Mutton Curry With Lacha Paratha:
- Grind all the masala ingredients 1 bunch coriander leaves 1 big onion 4-5 green chillies 2 long red chillies 1 inch piece ginger 6 flakes garlic 8-10 peppercorns 4 cloves 2 bit cinnamon (dalchini) 2 cardamoms 1/2 tsp khus khus/cashewnut powder 1 tsp aniseed together to a fine paste..
- Keep ghee in a vessel(cooker) and fry the onion till brown..
- Add the masala and fry well..
- Add the mutton, salt, 1 cup water and cook until done..
- Add lime juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Then remove from fire..
- Serve hot..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Green Mutton Curry With Lacha Paratha makes your day joyful.