Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's balsamic strawberry feta salad recipe. To cook mike's balsamic strawberry feta salad you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad:
- You need of Balsamic Strawberry Salad.
- Prepare 4 cup of Fresh Ripe Strawberries [chopped].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Balsamic Vinager.
- Take 7 large of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Use 1/3 cup of Feta Cheese [small chop].
- You need 2 of Chilled Serving Bowls.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad:
- Gently wash your chilled strawberries and pat dry..
- Cut ripe strawberries and drizzle with Balsamic Vinager. Gently stir in a larger bowl and coat strawberries..
- Place equal amounts of Balsamic covered strawberries in chilled glass serving bowls and top with Feta Cheese and fresh chopped Basil..
- Authors Note: If you mix all ingredients together at once, the Balsamic Vinager will instantly brown your Feta and wilt your Basil..
- Chill until ready to serve..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad makes your day joyful.