What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Lauki ki jelly recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Lauki ki jelly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki ki jelly recipe. To make lauki ki jelly you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Lauki ki jelly:
- You need 250 g of bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1.5 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 2 strands of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 bowl of soaked tamarind water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Lauki ki jelly:
- Take a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil,add 1/2 tablespoon,add few curry leaves..
- Take a small size bottle gourd.grate it and dry out the water from it. Keep it aside before 15 min..
- Add these grated bottle gourd to the hot oil pan.add 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric,1 tablespoon of chilli powder,salt as per taste,1/2 tablespoon sugar. Lastly add 1/2 bowl of tamarind soaked water..
- Cook it for few minutes. And your tangy bottle gourd jelly is ready to serve. Keep it in freeze to preserve it for long..
It is a traditional North Indian delicacy that is prepared in most households. Lauki, or bottle gourd, comes with immense health benefits for the body. हिन्दी में पढिये – Lauki ki kheer – Bottle Gourd Sweet Recipe – Gourd Sweet Pudding. This Recipe can be prepared in three different ways. Instant Pot ,Stove top pressure This Lauki Sabji is a Keto or Low carb recipe. If you are on a Keto or Low Carb Diet.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lauki ki jelly turns your day joyful.