Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys halloween 'cream of carved pumpkin' soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys halloween 'cream of carved pumpkin' soup gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 1000 g of pumpkin 'guts' – all the stringy pieces and scrapings.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 700 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Get 150 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the oil in a large pan with the onion and pumpkin scrapings. Fry until the onion is softened.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil then let simmer for 10 minutes until the pumpkin is well cooked.
- Puree the whole lot.
- Stir in the coconut milk and season to taste with the nutmeg and some salt and pepper.
- This basic recipe can be jazzed up in many ways. Look through my profile for my other squash soups. You can add apple or pear, spice it up with some chillies, add beans, lentils or bacon, add other veg such as a potato and a couple of carrots to the mix. You can freeze it into icecube trays before adding the milk and use a handful of cubes in with your other ingredients – I very often make soup with frozen vegetables. Endless possibilities.
- See my previously posted recipes for roasted pumpkin seeds.
I used thai coconut milk instead of the cream and it was amazing! Great recipe for Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. I like to use fruit in my salads as well as vegetables and I find the flavour of an orange goes really well with beetroot and red onion. Great recipe for Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. This easy soup is made with pumpkin puree, chicken stock, onion, and fresh herbs.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.