Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy My Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent My Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken and vegetable lo mein recipe. You can cook my chicken and vegetable lo mein using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect My Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein:
- You need 1/2 lb of linguine noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, thinly sliced.
- Use 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstartch.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of la choy soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken broth (about), divided.
- Provide 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Get 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar snap peas, cleaned.
- Use 1/2 large of white onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Take 1 pinch of salt to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing My Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein:
- »again, I don't really measure so the vegetable quantities are just a guess…«.
- »cook linguine in boiling salted water for 8-9 mins, until al dente. drain and rinse with cold water. drain again and refrigerate until needed..
- »cut chicken into thin strips..
- »mix 2 tbsp cornstartch with sugar and blend in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp oil. coat chicken and marinate for at least 30 mins..
- »in a wok or large pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and brown chicken lightly. add garlic and cook 3 or 4 more mins..
- »add 4-5 tbsp soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups of broth, cover and simmer on low heat for 40 mins..
- »add peas and cook for 5 mins, add carrots cook for 5 mins, add broccoli and cook for 10 more mins. ( or until veggies are done to just under your liking).
- »mix remaining cornstartch with 1/3 cup broth, stir into meat and veggies..
- »add white onions and molasses, heat. shredded green cabbage could be added now (I just forgot to pick one up)..
- »stir in noodles and heat through. noodles will be stuck together and "clumpy" but stir them in and the sauce will bring everything together perfectly..
- »season with salt to taste..
- »plate and top with green onions..
- »pairs nicely with my creamy jalapeño won tons!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your My Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein turns your day cheerful.