Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gaeng kiew wan gai recipe. You can have gaeng kiew wan gai using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- Use 500 g of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of light coconut milk (or ¼ cup thick coconut milk diluted with ¾ cup water, for simmering chicken).
- Use 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get 3 1/2 of light coconut milk (or 1½ cups thick coconut milk diluted with 2 cups of water).
- You need 1 cup of pea eggplants (stems removed, or Thai eggplants).
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves (shredded).
- Take 1/2 cup of Thai basil leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of palm sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of spur chillies (sliced diagonally).
- Provide of curry paste (pound all ingredients together).
- You need 15 of green bird's eye chillies (stems removed, reduce chillies to reduce spiciness).
- Use 4 of green spur chillies (chopped coarsely).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 of shallot (peeled, chopped finely).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic (chopped finely).
- You need 1/2 tsp of galangal (chopped finely).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass (chopped finely).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of kaffir lime zest (chopped finely).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of coriander roots (chopped finely).
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander seed (roasted, grounded to powder).
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper (grounded).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin (roasted, grounded to powder).
- Take 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- Clean the chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Slice vertically into thin slices. Add 1 cup light coconut milk into a pot and bring to boil. Add chicken and reduce the heat to simmer the chicken until meat is tender. Dish out the chicken and set aside..
- Add the vegetable oil into a pan and heat over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the curry paste and stir-fry until fragrant. Slowly add ½ cup of thick coconut milk and stir-fry until fragrant. Add chicken to the pan and stir-fry to evenly coat chicken in the curry paste. Remove pan from heat..
- Transfer curry and chicken into a large pot and heat over medium heat. Add in 3½ cups light coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil then add fish sauce and sugar..
- Add pea eggplant and make sure they are submerged in the curry. Continue cooking until eggplant is cooked through, then add the remaining ½ cup thick coconut milk. Bring to boil and add Thai basil leaves and red spur chillies..
- Taste the curry and adjust the spiciness to your liking. If the curry is too spicy, add some coconut milk to bring down the heat level. Turn off the heat and remove from the stove. Dish out the curry into a bowl and garnish with Thai basil leaves. Enjoy with steamed rice or rice noodles. NOTES When cooking the chicken, make sure the thin coconut milk is boiling before adding the chicken meat. This will tenderise the meat and remove any foul smell. The thin coconut milk that was used to boil th.
In this video you will learn how to cook Thai Green Curry Chicken or Gaeng Kiew Wan Gai a popular delicious dish in Thailand ( แกงเขียวหวานไก่) very easy step by step. gaeng keow-wan-gai nutrition facts and nutritional information. Poulet braisé au curry vert (Gaeng Kiew Wan Gai). Thai Green Curry-Gaeng Khiao Wan Gai- Authentic Thai recipe for Thai Green Curry This video is dedicated to my friends from. This video is about Cooking Curry in Canada Gaeng Keow Wan Gai POV. Some of you will have remembered it from when I Live.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Gaeng kiew wan gai turns your day cheerful.