Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Simple Addictive Granola recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Simple Addictive Granola recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple addictive granola recipe. To cook simple addictive granola you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Simple Addictive Granola:
- Use 2 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped nuts (use your favorite nuts…. I love almonds so I added quite a bit of almonds!😉).
- Use 1/3 cup of Currants.
- Use 1/4 cup of Sesame seeds.
- Get 3/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Soft butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Simple Addictive Granola:
- Mixed all the ingredients together and then spread the mixture on a baking tray that is line with a piece of parchment paper..
- Bake for 20-25mins at 180°C..
With natural sweeteners, this homemade granola is the perfect breakfast recipe! We've been making homemade granola at our house for many years. My kids love it when I pull a pan of granola out of the oven. Intensely addictive Low-FODMAP Granola/Trail Mix recipe; Gluten-free, Vegan. This is the best granola (and low-FODMAP granola) you have ever had, hands down.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Simple Addictive Granola makes your day cheerful.