Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Roti. Phulka. Chapati recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Roti. Phulka. Chapati recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roti. phulka. chapati recipe. To cook roti. phulka. chapati you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Roti. Phulka. Chapati:
- You need 2 cup of Simple gandum ka Atta.
- Take half tbsp of Namak.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Neem garam pani jitni zarurat ho.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Roti. Phulka. Chapati:
- Sab sa pahlay aik khulay bartan main atta or sab dal ke hath sa mix kar lain.
- Ab us main pani dal ke gondhain ata jitna acha gundha hua ho ga roti utni he achi banay gi… ab half hour fridge mein rakh dain.
- Ab atta nikal ke pera banain or khushka laga ke bail lain or garam taway ko halka sa grease kar ke roti us par dal dain. Tawa grease karnay sa roti chipkay gi nai na hi ikhati ho gi.
- Ab jab upar wali side halki kachi hi ho to foran palat dain thora sa saik lagain or phir direct agg par saik laga ke pakain is sa roti pholti bht achi ha or soft banti ha… to lain g roti tiyar ha…🍪🍪🍪🍪.
This whole wheat Indian flatbread is typically enjoyed as a side with curries or lentils. Nothing's more annoying that hard, chewy rotis so follow our easy recipe of soft roti. Now make soft rotis for dinner and watch your loved ones devour them with joy. Phulka also known as roti or chapati is a popular Indian flat bread made with wheat flour. How to make Phulka (on gas top).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Roti. Phulka. Chapati makes your day joyful.