Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and Fettuccine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and Fettuccine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and fettuccine recipe. You can cook beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and Fettuccine:
- Provide 400 gr of Beef eye fillet, thick sliced.
- Take 200 gr of Button mushroom,sliced.
- Take 150 g of spinach leaves,washed,drained.
- Take 200 gr of Natural Greek Yogurt.
- Take 2 TBsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 40 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Paseman cheese.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 of large brown onion,thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves,finely chopped.
- Use 400 gr of Fettuccine,cooked,keep the reserve water.
- You need of salt and white peper as required.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and Fettuccine:
- Cook the Fettuccine pasta as package instruction, keep 1 cup of reserve water for later..
- Add flour to the raw beef and mix weel, make sure the beef all covered by flour..
- In a large frying pan,add 1 Tbsp oil and half amount of butter,cook on medium high to small bubbles. Add chooped garlic,stir for 30 seconds or to gralic turn light brown. Add floured beef,stir,cook for 2- 3 minutes. Add mushroom,onions, seasoning with salt and pepper,cook for further 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- In the same fyring pan,add remain oil and spinach,saute..
- Transfer the spinack to a blenderor food processor with the cheese,dijon mustard and 1/3 of the pasta water. Puree until it forms a sauce (adding more pasta water if needed)..
When you add cooked Italian sausage and lightly wilted spinach to the mix, this easy fettuccine quickly rises to the top of my favorite pasta recipes. Heat the oil in a medium saute pan or skillet (not nonstick) over medium-low heat. Frozen spinach is added to the pasta without thawing, and the heat of the pasta quickly thaws the spinach Break the fettuccine in half and add it to the pot along with the oregano, thyme, and some freshly cracked In addition to that, I opted to saute the garlic, mushrooms, and onions for about. It was delicious and so quick and easy to prepare. I added spinach to make it a one dish meal.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Beef,mushroom saute', spinack sauce and Fettuccine makes your day cheerful.