Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caitlin chicken coconut curry recipe. To make caitlin chicken coconut curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Take 60 ml of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, peeled and diced.
- Take 2 of Bird's eye or Thai Chillies, deseeded and diced.
- Use 1 kg of deboned Chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 6 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 5 cm of fresh Ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- Get 15 ml of ground Coriander.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Cream.
- Provide 200 ml of Almond Milk.
- Use 440 g of Crushed Pineapple in light syrup.
- Take 2 of large Carrots, coarsely grated.
- Take 60 ml of Yellow Curry Paste.
- You need 5 ml of Salt.
- Prepare 2,5 ml of ground black Pepper.
- Provide 30 ml of Lime Juice.
- Get 50 ml of fresh Coriander Leaves.
- You need 50 ml of fresh Basil Leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Heat Oil in large wok over medium high heat, fry Onions and Chilli till Onions are soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add Chicken and cook while stirring till Chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Add Garlic, Ginger and Coriander and cook while stirring till Garlic is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain Syrup from Pineapple and set Pinapple aside. To the cooked Chicken, add Cream, Milk, Syrup, Carrots and Curry Paste. Mix through and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime Juice to taste. Add Pineapple and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh Coriander and Basil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry makes your day cheerful.