What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Fettuccine With Olives recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Fettuccine With Olives recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fettuccine with olives recipe. To make fettuccine with olives you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Fettuccine With Olives:
- Prepare 16 oz of fettuccine.
- Use 9 oz of canned sliced olives of your choice, drained.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Fettuccine With Olives:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a 2 qt saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic. Sauté just until the garlic begins to brown. Stir in olives, parsley, water, oregano, & red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally..
- Toss pasta with olive mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Fettuccine With Olives turns your day cheerful.