Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Rich Mincemeat recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Rich Mincemeat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich mincemeat recipe. To make rich mincemeat you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Rich Mincemeat:
- Provide 500 g of cooking apples coarsely grated.
- Get 200 g of carrots, finely grated.
- You need 125 g of dried apricots, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 125 g of prunes, coarsely chopped.
- Take 125 g of glacé cherries, coarsely chopped.
- You need 125 g of fresh ginger root, finely grated.
- Take 250 g of raisens.
- Provide 250 g of sultanas.
- Get 250 g of currants.
- You need 175 g of mixed peel.
- Take of grated rind and juice of 2 lemons.
- Get of grated rind and juice of 2 oranges.
- Provide 125 g of honey or molasses sugar.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of sweet masala or sweet spice mix.
- Get 250 ml of brandy, plus extra for the jars.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Rich Mincemeat:
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, leave to stand in a warm kitchen for 2-3 days..
- Pack the mincemeat tightly into sterilised jars and cover with waxed paper discs, pour 1-2 tbsp of brandy into each jar, then seal..
- Every 6 months or so, open the jars, pour a little brandy over the top and reseal..
When filled, cover with waxed discs and seal. Vegetarians can make this mincemeat happily, using vegetarian suet. Mincemeat Tarts: our classic mincemeat tarts are made with a blend of traditional mincemeat ingredients cradled in perfectly baked, crumbly butter pastry and Packed with plump, juicy fruits A taste of Glenfiddich: for a twist on the classic Mince pie, these tarts are made with a succulent blend of traditional mincemeat ingredients and a. Fans of their mince pies include. And that explains why very few people I know actually truly enjoy mincemeat versus simply eating it out of tradition (or being forced to so as not to offend Grandma!).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Rich Mincemeat turns your day joyful.