Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting African Pumpkin mash with peanut butter recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent African Pumpkin mash with peanut butter recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to african pumpkin mash with peanut butter recipe. To cook african pumpkin mash with peanut butter you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly African Pumpkin mash with peanut butter:
- Take 500 g of pealed and cubed pumpkin or butternut.
- Take 2 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing African Pumpkin mash with peanut butter:
- If using fresh pumpkin peel the skin off.
- Put into a heavy bottom pot the pumpkin and the water and cook till the pumpkin is soft about 20 minutes.
- Add in the peanut butter and mash the two together if all the water is finished during cooking add in some hot water to get that soft mashed potato like consistency.
- Serve as a side dish can be eaten hot or cold.
Homemade dog treats made with pumpkin, peanut butter, whole wheat flour and eggs. Half a pound in assorted sizes. Being a repeat buyer of this delicious peanut butter snack, I knew I could trust this Seller to make the best! I'm serving these at Christmas parties and know everyone will LOVE them. Delicious mashed pumpkin, flavored with garlic and Parmesan.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your African Pumpkin mash with peanut butter makes your day joyful.