Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Pineapple Mint Biryani recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pineapple Mint Biryani recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple mint biryani recipe. You can have pineapple mint biryani using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Pineapple Mint Biryani:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Basmati long grain rice.
- You need 2 cups of Pineapple chopped in cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of +2 tbsp Ghee.
- Provide 2 of Black cardamom.
- Get 4 of Black pepper corns.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Onion big chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- Use 8-10 strand of saffron strands and 1/4 cup hot milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 10 of Cashewnuts.
- Provide 20 of Black currants.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 of Spring onion.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Pineapple Mint Biryani:
- Soak saffron strands in milk..
- Fry cashewnuts and black currants in ghee..
- Boil rice in 6 cups of water.Add cinnamon stick,black 1cardamom,bay leaf..Cook till 3/4 done.Drain water..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed cooker add bay leaves,cumin seeds,cinnamon stick,black pepper and ginger..
- Add onions fry and then add ginger garlic paste and pineapple pieces.Cook till pineapples soften.It takes 7-8 minutes..
- Now add rice. Add curd,mint leaves,chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt.pour saffron milk..
- Mix well.Cose the lid of cooker..
- Let it cook for 15 minutes on slow heat..
- Open the lid when the steam settles down. It will be cooked fully..
- Garnish with cashews,spring onion and black currants..
Pour out, through a non metallic strainer. Remove pulpy residue, return juice to blender. Run again for a few seconds. Pineapple raitas are the best because it fulfills the need of both – dessert as well as raita. Sweet and tangy pineapple, when combined with freshly whisked chilled yogurt, along with sugar, salt, and some chili and cumin powder is pure bliss.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pineapple Mint Biryani makes your day cheerful.