Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Pasta a la Caponata recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pasta a la Caponata recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta a la caponata recipe. You can cook pasta a la caponata using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Pasta a la Caponata:
- You need 1 of large aubergine.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 5 of tomatoes (or a tin of chopped toms).
- Provide 1 tbsp of capers.
- Get 1 handful of olives.
- Take 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take of Oil.
- You need of Pasta of your choice (I recommend a short pasta).
- You need of Marjoram/oregano.
- Use 1 handful of currants/sultanas.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Pasta a la Caponata:
- Preheat the oven to 180c (fan).
- Chop the aubergine and onion into strips and muddle in an oven dish with some oil, salt and vinegar.
- Cook in the oven for about 25 mins, chopping the tomatoes and garlic while you wait..
- Take the oven dish out of the oven and add the tomatoes, garlic and red wine vinegar and give it a mix.
- Pop back in the oven for 10 mins and start cooking the pasta so they are ready around the same time.
- While you wait for the pasta and caponata to cook, chop the olives.
- About 2 mins before the pasta is finished, add the olives, capers and currants to the oven dish and mix.
- Serve on top of the pasta with a grind of pepper and a sprinkle of Parmesan. I think even some breadcrumbs would add a nice texture to it too..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pasta a la Caponata turns your day cheerful.